Refrigerator Repair Longmont and Boulder
- Is your refrigerator not cold enough?
- Is it not making ice?
- Does your refrigerator run noisy?
- Is it leaking water?
No matter what problem you are having with you refrigerator, Trinity canl help. Our appliance repair technicians are factory trained. Our trucks are well stocked with common parts to get your refrigerator cooling as quickly as possible. If we do need to order parts we try to work as quickly as possible to get you refrigerator cooling again! Call Trinity now and experience why our customers keep coming back!
Before you call out a refrigerator repairman, there are a couple things you can check yourself. A couple of the suggestions may sound silly, and too easy, but they are based on over 25 years experience in service calls on refrigerators. Try these suggestions and if your fridge still will not stay cool - call Trinity quickly. We'll do our best to help you safe the food you've invested in!
Refrigerator Repair Tips
• Is the appliance plugged in?
• Is the water turned on?
• Is the circuit breaker tripped?
• Sometimes refrigerators are plugged into GFI circuits and they trip too.
• If your ice-maker is not working, check to be sure the bail arm is not stuck.
• Some ice-makers have a switch to turn it on. Check the switch to see if it is on.
• If the light doesn't illuminate, see if the bulb is a little loose, or if the switch actuator is stuck.
We Serve All Of Longmont, Boulder and Westminster
Arvada, Boulder, Broomfield, Brighton, Dacono, Erie, Firestone, Frederick, Lafayette, Longmont, Louisville, Northglenn, Superior, Thornton, and Westminster Colorado